UVA wise is definately a better choice if ur playin sports
LOL [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Im goin to UVA Wise
UVA wise is definately a better choice if ur playin sports
LOL [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
you'd have more fun gettin an enema
[/ QUOTE ] ---than what..goin to V-Tech??
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
UVA-Wise. Majoring in biology.
Good luck in the Biology deptartment pal is all I can say...well from personal experiences anyways [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Biology up there is the hardest $h*T I have ever done...wish ya the best of luck
You ain't tryin to scare me are you?? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
noooo...not at all [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
No you may be very good at that stuff...I personally found it hard...I guess b/c it was my professor's 1st year there and he had no clue how to relate things to us
i heard something bout classes wont transfer to UVA?
anyone know what im talkin about?
There are always some classes that do not transfer between any two collages the best thing that a student to do is if they know ahead of time that they plan on transfering is to be sure that the classes you are taking will transfer becouse after you take it it is to late
so if i was transfering to UVA i would just ask the dean if they transferred or not? or who would i talk to?
Bookmarks